The Descended Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Descended Network

The Descended Network's official forum for players.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SwagStar

Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application [ACCEPTED]   Staff Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:23 pm

IGN :
aaronbrit10

Maturity level :
I am mature but I will let staff decide on that

Skype username : sufyan.amjad65

Why do i want to be staff :
I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

What can I contribute to the server :
I can contribute lots of things to the server in game and on the website by observing and reviewing applications and in game i can help out new players I would be very friendly towered them and make sure everyone is happy and having a good time

What makes me stand out :
The thing that makes me stand out is that i want to be able to help people and i want to let them have a good time unlike some people (Not pointing fingers) I don't just want Moderator for the commands and perks

Other experience :
I have been playing factions for a while now and i have been staff in them a few times. i have been staff enough and played enough that i know how to deal with situations and problems with the server for example the /ban command i would only use this in the case of extreme racism sexist remarks that are getting way out of hand hacks that i have confirmed etc...

Thank you for reading my staff application and hopefully i will get to work with you soon.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xdescendedx
Admin

Staff Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application [ACCEPTED]   Staff Application [ACCEPTED] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Accepted:D Congratulations! You made it!
Back to top Go down
https://thedescendednetwork.board-directory.net

Staff Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1